CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Fall 2019 Intern- NBA Digital Business Strategy and OperationsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170420BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, Live check it out!
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The NBA Digital Business Strategy and Operations team works across the entire organization, focusing departments and groups around our core business strategy and ensuring we're continually working to achieve it.
- This role will support the business strategy and operations team on many projects throughout the internship, and likely leading 1-2 primary projects themselves.
- Enrolled in a business program, with a focus of digital media, marketing or technology.
- Fluent with MS Office suite of products.
- Passion for basketball, sports and digital media.
- At least a Junior (3rd year).
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of thefamily of powerhouse brands
Fall 2019 program dates are September 16th through December 6th.Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS