You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 Intern- NBA Content MarketingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170657BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The NBA Marketing Team sits within the Marketing, Strategy, & Acquisitions department of Turner Sports. Our team is responsible for product and content marketing for the NBA on TNT, NBA TV, NBA League Pass, the NBA App, & NBA.COM. The NBA Content Marketing team is specifically responsible for the strategy, branding, tune-in messaging, and content creation efforts across the NBA on TNT, NBA TV, NBA.COM and each of its properties.
- Coordinate content creation/delivery for TNTDrama.com and the TNT App.
- Request weekly content for the NBA on TNT page to promote tune-in.
- Deliver weekly creative to promote tune-in on the TNT app.
- Write copy to promote live games.
- Manage weekly digital consumption reports.
- Assist with all creative requests & delivery Creative brainstorming of messaging, tonality, and target audience.
- Copywriting Coordination and review of marketing assets Content delivery to affiliates and partners.
- Assist with podcast marketing development.
- Work with Product Marketing team to manage weekly podcast reports.
- Listen to/monitor flagship podcasts for developments and opportunities.
- Help develop strategy to grow Turner Sports NBA podcast brand, audience & reach.
- Assist in developing marketing recaps for cross departmental communication.
- Support Marketing Manager and Coordinator with presentations, special projects, and group meetings.
- Currently enrolled in 4-year university or 6 months post-graduation.
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and manage a project from design to completion.
- Google Docs and Sheets & Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience preferred.
- Social media knowledge across all platforms.
- Passion for sports is preferred.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Fall 2019 program dates are September 16th through December 6th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS