CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Fall 2019 Intern - CNN SportsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170155BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN Sports is looking for an all-star intern to experience, learn and assist in sports newsgathering and production for all CNN Platforms: TV & Digital. We are made up of enthusiastic journalists who create sports content within a news climate including Bleacher Report segments on CNN-US and the World Sport daily show on CNN International.
- Interns assist sports newsgathering by providing event coverage support, logging interviews and game highlights, researching stories, and gathering video elements for edit
- Interns assist sports production by researching and pitching story ideas, gathering video and graphic elements and greeting on-air guests
- Interns also assist the teams with basic administrative and production tasks
- Passion for sports and a strong interest in storytelling
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and reliable
- Must be computer literate and well-versed in the areas of social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Available to work out of Atlanta location
- Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere (or similar) video editing software
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS