CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Fall 2019 Intern - CNN Mobile & TV AppsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170582BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
- The Core News Apps product management team is part of a multi-disciplined group that drives collaboration with key stakeholders across CNN Digital to build and manage consumer-facing mobile and connected TV products that reach millions of visitors each day. Our cross-functional team includes dedicated product, tech, design, delivery, editorial and research partners. The product team is empowered and accountable for informing the product strategy, creating idea pipeline, creating a product plan focused on solving user and business problems, and delivery of the plan. Interns with this team will have an opportunity to learn more about product management as a discipline. We want you to get your hands dirty with us to solve user problems, test ideas, and help create app experiences that are essential to our users.
- Develop product specifications for new experiences across the mobile and TV apps space.
- Come up with creative solutions for complex user problems that directly impact the consumer experience.
- Work hand-in-hand with our incredible cross-functional team to create, build and ship real products.
- Learn the disciplines of Agile development processes.
- Learn the business of CNN by interacting with teams across from across the company.
- Have a lot of fun in the process!
- An obsession over the customer.
- An eye for great user experiences in the mobile and TV apps space.
- A passion for TV and a knowledge of the streaming marketplace.
- High standards and a history of driving projects through to completion.
- A willingness to take ownership and run with a challenge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A great attitude!
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS