Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Fall 2019 Intern- Cartoon Network Digital DesignLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170089BR Apply Now
We are the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Gumball, Teen Titans Go!, Steven Universe and We Bare Bears it's the place to be. We got awesome games for your phones, tablets and PC's - even The Powerpuff Girls couldn't stay away! Check it all out at cartoonnetwork.com.
See what it’s like to work at here! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
We connect our shows and our brand with Cartoon Network fans on digital platforms like computers, smart phones and TV apps. Our department creates fully branded and cutting edge video apps an more immersive experience like games and activities.
- Design and animation projects.
- Promo and advertising graphics.
- Web and mobile app graphics.
- Animated icons.
- Animated pieces for mobile apps or videos.
- Edits/Updates to existing designs.
- Design Studio Support: Assist design staff with larger projects.
- Preparing presentation materials (print and digital).
- Making screengrabs and preparing graphics.
- Participate in Creative Brainstorms and help.
- Intermediate level of competency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Intermediate level of competency in Adobe Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of After Effects.
- Working knowledge of web design and app design.
- Must be able to take and implement art direction and feedback from project team.
- Ability to multitask, work independently & meet deadlines.
- Curiosity, Excitement and Creativity!
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands.
Fall 2019 program dates are September 16th through December 6th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS