You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2019 Intern- b/r Live Product MarketingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170337BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
See what it’s like to work at here! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
- B/R Live is the live extension of Bleacher Report, owned by WarnerMedia, streaming premium sporting events from UEFA Champions League to One Championship and more. Bleacher Report Live (B/R Live) launched in April 2018 and is the newest Direct-To-Consumer digital streaming product from Turner Sports that focuses on delivering live sports directly to fans wherever they are. Our core fan value is centered as a hub for both the discovery and consumption of live sports by providing direct access to live games. We have existing business relationships with more than 25 leagues and have streamed more than 2,000 events since the product launch. Since launch, B/R Live has supported several key tentpole events, including UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League Finals, Johnny Manziel's return to football with The Spring League and The Match, the once-in-a-lifetime matchup between Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. See more information here: Press Release
- Manage content and marketing campaign calendars.
- Assist with execution of overarching email strategy, including: copy development, creative development, targeting and testing.
- Assist with the execution of push alert campaigns.
- Provide a weekly update on email performance.
- Drive improvements for existing email templates and implementation of new templates.
- Assist with proper tagging across partners and affiliates to ensure proper data attribution for partnership efforts.
- Assist with platform marketing initiatives, including creative development, capturing proof of execution, and updating content calendars.
- Attend and participate in marketing meetings related to the position.
- Recent or soon-to-be college graduate.
- Prefer someone who majored in marketing, communications, or business.
- Familiarity with email marketing preferred, but not required.
- An interest in and passion for sports.
- Previous internship experience a plus.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Willingness to dive in quickly and get started.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands.
Fall 2019 program dates are September 16th through December 6th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS