CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Fall 2019 Intern- [as streams] Live SeriesLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169982BR Apply Now
We are the late-night destination for cartoon fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick & Morty, Bob's Burgers, Venture Bros and others with suggestive titles that are now expanding into the world of live streaming! If you don't know the shows or about the all new app and website we are talking about, just stop reading or at least study up on at adultswim.com! See what it's like to work here! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Do you enjoy a good eel parade? When you hear the word Mimosa, do you think of a fish, not brunch? Then apply to join the fastest growing team at Adult Swim. [as streams] creates and produces over 40 hours a week of live streaming programming. This exciting and fun opportunity allows you to see the full process of live web production and creating original series.
- Creating graphics.
- Editing audio clips.
- Editing video clips.
- Live studio support, including camera and sound.
- Providing solid and creative production support.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, currently enrolled in a four-year college or university in a Broadcast or Graphic Design-related field.
- Must be proficient with Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.
- Previous animation experience or Unity/Flash game development is a plus.
- Knowledge of our live streams shows, and website offerings is required.
- Understanding of Mac, Windows, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of camera and microphone equipment.
- Shooting experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of basic lighting set up.
- Sense of urgency and the ability to self-prioritize is a major plus.
- On set etiquette is a must - if you have live streaming or live studio experience, this will be a great place to expand your skills.
- Intern must be able to work in a team-based environment with a focus on fast turnarounds.
- A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational excellence.
- Intern will need to be able to communicate clearly in both written and oral form.
- Sense of humor is optional.
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 20 hours per week during normal business hours.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS