Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Fall 2019 Intern- [adult swim] ProductionLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169846BR Apply Now
We are the late night destination for cartoon fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick & Morty, Squidbillies, Venture Bros and others with suggestive titles. If you don't know the shows we are talking about, just stop reading or at least study up on at adultswim.com!
See what it’s like to work at here!Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
- The Adult Swim Production department oversees all original content for the [adultswim] block on Cartoon Network. We produce animated and live-action shows in a fast-paced working environment.
- The student chosen for this position will work with the [adultswim] originals production staff and assist in daily maintenance including but not limited to filing, shipping, copying, transcribing, and asset delivery.
- The intern will be involved in the administrative process of creating shows and getting them cleared for broadcast.
- The ability to research creatively is desired. Other opportunities that may occur but are not guaranteed are assisting on live shoots, observing voice over sessions, live tours and comic conventions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong written and verbal communication skills and knowledge of [adultswim] content is a must.
- Applicants must be reliable, self-motivated and be able to work in a team environment.
- We would like candidates to have reliable transportations and can work 30 to 40 hours/week.
- Schedule is flexible. Hours of operations are 9 am to 6 pm.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of thefamily of powerhouse brands.
Fall 2019 program dates are September16th through December 6th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS