Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
Fall 2019 Intern- [adult swim] Creative GroupLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170330BR Apply Now
We are the late night destination for cartoon fans who have taste. Taste for shows like Rick & Morty, Bob’s Burgers, Venture Bros and others with suggestive titles. If you don’t know the shows we are talking about, just stop reading or at least study up on atadultswim.com!
See what it’s like to work at here! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
- The [adult swim] Creative Group is an internal creative team made up of talented artists, designers, writers, illustrators and producers who ideate, design and deliver all creative for the network. We work on everything… video, print, digital, social, events, consumer products, premiums and anything else that is thrown our way.
- The design intern will work with the creative team to conceptualize, design and execute all creative.
- Concepting and providing thoughtful creative solutions to assignments.
- Supporting the design team with a willingness to jump in at any stage of the creative process.
- Creating and releasing files for multiple platforms in their appropriate formats.
- Producing comps and presentation materials.
- Taking ownership for all projects given to him/her.
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Digital portfolio/website must be provided showcasing work to be considered.
- Ability to work on a team and take constructive feedback from Art Directors.
- Able to make quick turn arounds on projects.
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands.
Fall 2019 program dates are September 16th through December 6th. Interns are paid a competitive-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS