You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2018 Intern- PGA.com Product ManagementLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 164216BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE! We have a lot more to come this fall!
What does our department do?
The PGA.com product team is responsible for planning, management, launch and the evolution of PGA.com product portfolio, which includes - PGA.com, PGAChampionship.com, Rydercup.com and supporting Apps. - Our team works with closely with business, research, design, technical and operational stakeholders to execute the PGA.com vision and strategy.
What will you be doing?
Working with PGA.com product team to support research, planning and requirements gathering for select products to support PGA.com and the 2019 PGA Championship site and apps.
What do we require from you?
- College coursework related to IT, marketing, or digital product development.
- Capacity to self-start and manage multiple projects with curiosity and resourcefulness, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity and passion for sports, ideally golf, and digital technologies.
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS