You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2018 Intern- NBA Content MarketingLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 164215BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE! We have a lot more to come this fall!
What does our department do?
The NBA Marketing Team sits within the Marketing, Strategy, & Acquisitions department of Turner Sports. Our team is responsible for product and content marketing for the NBA on TNT, NBA TV, NBA League Pass, the NBA App, & NBA.COM. - The NBA Content Marketing team is specifically responsible for the strategy, branding, tune-in messaging, and content creation efforts across the NBA on TNT, NBA TV, NBA.COM and each of its properties.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate content creation/delivery for TNTDrama.com and the TNT App.
- Request weekly content for the NBA on TNT page to promote tune-in
- Deliver weekly creative to promote tune-in on the TNT app
- Write copy to promote live games
- Manage weekly digital consumption reports
- Assist with all creative requests & content delivery to affiliates and partners
- Creative brainstorming of messaging, tonality, and target audience
- Copy writing
- Coordination and review of marketing assets - Assist with podcast marketing development
- Work with Product Marketing team to manage weekly podcast reports.
- Listen to/monitor flagship podcasts for developments and opportunities.
- Help develop strategy to grow Turner Sports NBA podcast brand, audience & reach
- Assist in developing marketing recaps for cross departmental communication
- Support Marketing Manager and Coordinator with presentations, special projects, and group meetings
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and manage a project from design to completion
- Google Docs and Sheets & Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience preferred
- Social media knowledge across all platforms
- Passion for sports is preferred
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS