You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Fall 2018 Intern- ELEAGUE-Digital ProductsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 164212BR Apply Now
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE! We have a lot more to come this fall!
What does our department do?
The Fall 2018 ELEAGUE-Digital Products Intern will participate in and learn about esports digital product operations.
What will you be doing?
- Website copy editing
- Assisting the digital team with live event scoring
- Website operations/maintenance
- Content management
- Assisting with live streaming operations/monitoring
- As well as participating in various ELEAGUE production activities
- Knowledge of and interest in esports is important
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA and should have a strong interest in broadcasting, communications, sports, entertainment, and esports
- Be available to commit to at least eight (8) weeks and no more than twelve (12) weeks
- Be proficient in basic computer skills and applications and be comfortable using Windows XP platforms and Apple OS
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interns must be comfortable working alone and within a team
- Familiarity with basic research skills using online search engines and databases is a plus
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS