CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Fall 2018 Intern - CNNe Sports (Spanish)Location Atlanta, United States Job ID 164029BR Apply Now
CNN en Español is a 24-hour Spanish language news network for the Latin America audience. CNN en Español provides continuous news reports of major world events and breaking news stories as and when they happen. CNN en Español features half-hour and hour newscasts throughout the day with an emphasis on hard news and feature programming. Features focusing on sports, health, medicine, the environment, entertainment, and a number of other issues are an integral part of the programming line-up.
- CNN en Español's Sports' interns have an opportunity to experience, learn, and have exposure to sports newsgathering and programming.
- Interns assist sports newsgathering by providing coverage support, game highlights, story research, and gathering video elements for edit.
- On the programming side, the interns may research story ideas, gather video and graphic elements for shows. Interns also assist the teams with basic production and administrative tasks.
- Intern schedules vary and may include week and weekend work.
- Sports knowledge, especially futbol /soccer is a plus
- Fall 2018 program dates are September 10th through December 7th.
- Interns are paid a competitive wage and relocation is not provided.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS