Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive AssistantLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 164622BR Apply Now
What part will you play?
- Executive Assistant to EVP, GM Turner Studios Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Performs advanced, diversified, and confidential secretarial and administrative support for the EVP requiring a high degree of autonomy and judgement to resolve frequent and complex administrative situations.
- Directly or indirectly executes work that substantially affects business operations
- Must be able to build positive internal and external relationships by being a liaison to and for EVP.
- Performing a variety of clerical and secretarial duties with minimal supervision including answering phones, making appointments, travel arrangements, and expense reports
- Making independent decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling meetings for the EVP.
- Assist EVP in preparing for all meetings by being proactive, showing initiative and calculating appropriate lead time for documents needed while keeping agenda organized. Must be able to keep executive and team on task as directed
- Coordinating with a variety of departmental meetings and functions.
- Support Turner Studios initiatives, Turner Sports initiatives and undertake special projects and other duties as assigned
- Assisting and coordinating in the preparation of reports and PowerPoint decks as needed, utilizing methodology and design for accuracy and impact, for both internal and external audiences
What do we require from you?
- A four-year degree is preferred, but not required.
- 5 + years of executive administrative experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable in a professional creative organization dealing with powerful senior executives, strong personalities and colorful characters.
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills are needed This role requires a confident self-starter demonstrating a positive attitude and a great deal of personal motivation.
- Must be comfortable with direct communication but also able to be charming and likeable under pressure
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Individual should be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) with all levels of personnel
- Work a consistent 9am to 6pm schedule or around the EVP's schedule as needed.
- Ability to work overtime as needed · Must be able to handle pressure/deadlines with calm and ease
- Must be engaged in the day to day operations of the large and diverse department
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS