Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive AssistantLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172459BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, Live check it out!
Warner Media News & Sports seeks an exceptional Executive Legal Assistant to provide outstanding support for its sports legal group. This group handles a wide variety of legal matters related to the production and operation of sports properties such as the NBA on TNT, NCAA March Madness on TBS, TNT, and truTV, and Bleacher Report. The successful candidate will work closely and collaboratively in a fast-paced, exciting entertainment environment with the legal department's attorneys, paralegals and assistants, and colleagues across Warner Media.
- Arranges executive calendars and travel; organize meetings, including arranging for telepresence or WebEx.
- Answer telephone and place calls.
- Track and submit expense reimbursements.
- Under direction of sports group attorneys, draft and proofread correspondence, agreements, presentations, and other materials.
- Run redlines and send agreements to third parties.
- Ensure that agreements are executed and returned.
- Open legal matter files via legal matter management software, and file emails and documents in the electronic files; track contract and project statuses.
- Coordinate with paralegals, attorneys, assistants and personnel within and outside the legal department via email and phone.
- College Degree preferred.
- Previous legal or business affairs administrative support experience preferred.
- Office/Office365 experience.
- PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Strong preference for candidate familiar with legal terminology and legal document and file management software; Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person, on the telephone, and in writing; kind person who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS