Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Executive Administrative AsstLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 160388BR Apply Now
Home to beloved networks and industry leaders such as TBS, TNT, TruTV and Turner Classic Movies, Turner Entertainment is a powerhouse of brands for every mood and every consumer. Turner Entertainment is part of TBS, Inc., a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
About Strategic Planning.
The Distribution Planning & Strategy Department is responsible for preparation of strategic long-range plans and creation of models supporting negotiations with some of Turner's largest customers. The department's duties: performing trend analyses, researching and analyzing issues of strategic significance, financial modeling of contractual terms and sales proposals to be used in deal negotiations and evaluating contracts/sales proposals for compliance with overall strategic objectives.
What part will you play?
This position is a key team member and directly provides critical, high-level administrative support and project management for an Executive Vice President and directly or indirectly supports a team of ten reporting to the EVP and any special projects. This position is responsible for planning, scheduling, handling logistics, and follow-up for multiple meetings and projects as well as tracking expenses, making travel arrangements, fielding phone calls and requests, filing, and handling multiple special projects as needed. This position constantly addresses unresolved situations, frequent changes and unexpected events. The job responsibilities are varied and can change often and requires having an understanding of numerous areas of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate scheduling and maintaining executive's calendar to optimize hours of day
- Work to understand business to readily determine whether or not to accept a meeting request, or to know to request more information regarding the meeting request.
- Request contact information of meeting attendees for the executive to be prepared for future communication.
- Provide executive with detailed directions to meeting location.
- Make complex travel arrangements and effectively organize travel plans
- Build strong interpersonal relationships with client counterparts, a key component to gaining access to executives.
- Work closely with SVP's EVP's direct reports (as well as their reports) to help them prioritize joint meetings, travel, access to core information and plans.
- Utilize relationships building skills to make key activities and requests happen.
- Process invoices.
- Coordinating and/or editing of presentations.
- Coordinating executive's participation with industry association events as a panelist and/or director.
- Purchasing and/or coordinating of executives' hardware (cell phone, laptop, printer, etc.)
- Coordinating executives’ participation with boards, on behalf of company and outside of company.
- Developing and maintaining network/relationship with assistants of network general managers.
- Complete expense reports and track payments/invoices
- Answer the executive's phone and field/direct phone calls appropriately
- Build effective working relationships with a number of contacts inside and outside the company (agencies, etc.)
- Handle administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to: making copies, sending packages, maintaining filing systems and contact lists
- Handle confidential information and maintain a professional presence at all times
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal and external network events and initiatives
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years proven administrative and executive experience supporting at the executive level
- Experience coordinating varied executive travel arrangements
- Proficiency with utilizing MS Office & technical knowledge
- High level of confidentiality required
- You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment
- You should have excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in juggling multiple administrative and operational job responsibilities and proven ability to support multiple people
- Strong interpersonal skills Competencies: - leadership - client service - creativity - teamwork - organizational skills
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands