Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Email Marketing Specialist - Turner SportsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 165870BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Primary purpose of position is to work on the production, optimization and creation for all marketing, editorial, and transactional email campaigns for all Turner Sports properties. This includes but is not limited to; coding and testing campaign creative, deploying campaigns, and monitoring campaign inventory/performance. This position is also responsible for assisting in the email marketing strategy, email platform analysis, and evaluating new capabilities.
- Proven basic Office skills: Access, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Experience with project management
- Knowledge of marketing principles and trends related to online/ database marketing
- Ability to handle large data sets, especially within Access & Excel
- Experience with reporting tool
- Experience with HTML coding
- Experience with ESP systems
- Experience with creative design
- Ensure complete communication and full understanding of email program and customer needs across all internal teams. Interact with cross-channel marketing partners to ensure high-level execution on all projects, share best practices and test results.
- Email QA: Ensure that all email campaigns appear as designed and are accurately targeted in terms of audience, message, and segmentation.
- Collaborate with Email marketing operations team and analytics team to define targeting criteria for email and translate that strategy into specific audience selection criteria
- Develop strong relationships and demonstrate influence with cross-functional internal and external teams to drive collaboration on marketing programs to ensure flawless execution.
- React to changing campaign requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Make recommendations for improving targeting and measurement strategies and processes.
- Email production: build logic and execute emails of many types including content targeted, auto-response, purchase triggered, and drip email campaigns in our email service provider tool, Braze & Responsys
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS