Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Email Marketing & Operations Manager - Turner SportsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 157568BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day work of the Marketing Operations team and providing campaign strategy.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibilities will include coordinating the implementation of campaigns for Sales, Marketing, Products and Leagues.
- The Manager is also responsible for the creative requests for ad/email campaigns, ad inventory management, deployment calendar for email campaigns, providing campaign results, and developing campaign request and implementation processes.
- This position will work across all Turner Sports properties.
What do we require from you?
- 5-7years Experience in a direct marketing environment, with project management and database marketing responsibilities required.
- Experience managing employees
- Experience with project management
- Knowledge of marketing principles and trends related to online/ database marketing
- Email marketing strategy expertise
- Campaign reporting/insights experience
- Experience with reporting tools
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.