CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Editor - Turner StudiosLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 165375BR Apply Now
What we’re looking for:
Someone with a fresh eye and the experience of elevating a good cut to a great one. UEFA, ELEAGUE, NCAA March Madness – these are the properties you’d be working on every day. Since you’ll be working on UEFA, knowledge of the league – the players, the teams, the gameplay – is preferred.
Interested? Take a look.
- Create content for a range of initiatives including promotion, marketing and programming across the diverse Turner Sports portfolio
- Collaborate with fellow craftspeople and the network partners throughout the entire project life cycle (ideation – production – final delivery)
- Understand and execute intricate deliverables
- The stories we tell aren’t always told during bankers’ hours, or in a 40-hour workweek – you’ve got to be all in.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Notable experience in a fast-paced post-production environment
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook & Instagram
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with file management
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Must be self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Flexibility to work varying shifts as needed
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS