CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Drupal at TurnerLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 166673BR Apply Now
The Turner Story.
Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
We’re committed to a culture that celebrates our employees and encourages them to take risks, seek out diverse perspectives, and do amazing work. us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Drupal at Turner
At Turner, we use Drupal as the content management system for iconic entertainment brands such as TBS, TNT, TruTV, Adult Swim and Cartoon Network, as well as sports brands such as NBA, NCAA, and PGA. Each brand has a development team that uses Drupal to suit its specific needs, such as supporting NBA video highlights, scheduling shows on TBS, integrating with the Turner ads team, etc. To assist each brand development team, we have a core Drupal development team whose job it is to work with the various brands to design, create, and support custom Drupal modules. We are always looking to extend our team of developers, QA engineers, and business analysts to meet our growing needs.
Still honing your skills and education and ready for an internship? You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we'll provide the opportunities and access you need to jumpstart your career. Work with us and we'll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news, and sports.
To see where you belong: www.turner.com/tech-interns
- A passion for technology
- Idea generators who can energize others to take action
- Teamwork skills because collaboration is critical
- Communication skills, both written and verbal. You may need to translate what you do for others, manage expectations or pitch your idea
- Excellent time management skills to manage your own day and deliverable or an entire project
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS