Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Director Cybersecurity InsightsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172187BR Apply Now
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
45 years ago we changed the face of television, and we continue that today by building and delivering next-generation entertainment and technology solutions across the globe. Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
As a technologist at Turner, you will work at the intersection of art and science. You’ll work for brands that inform and entertain the world including [adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports- which includes the NBA, NCAA March Madness, Major League Baseball and the UEFA Champions League. You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The Director or Cybersecurity Insights will be responsible in creating a risk-based data centric approach to cyber security metrics consisting of KPIs, KRIs, KCIs, and KFIs. This individual will be experienced with cyber security, data strategy, data management, data governance, analytics, and audit, in order to build out a full end to end solution for the Cybersecurity Insights Program. The mission statement of this team is to ensure accuracy, auditability, and transparency in all work.
- Design and operationalize the Data Management Strategy Program to include Data Governance, Data Quality, Metadata, Data lineage, Data Security, and Reference Data sub-programs
- Validate and/or build out of the Cyber data asset - single repository for all data that is prepped, cleansed, defined, and ready for use.
- Ensure that Data Governance and Data Security are built in by design.
- Develop and build insight dashboards capable for use at the operational and executive level.
- Develop and manage a team accountable for accurate cyber security metrics.
- 5-7 years of experience with developing and implementing a Data Management program that includes sub-programs of Data Governance, Data Quality, Metadata, Security, and Reference Data
- 2+ years of experience of data audits to ensure data accuracy, data integrity, data completeness, and access management
- 2+ years of experience designing data assets with proper Data Governance and security controls
- 2+ years of experience with analytics - descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive, using the CRISP-DM methodology
- Extensive knowledge of cyber security, insider threat, user behavior, and fraud
- Strong experience with a risk-based data centric approach using risk frameworks such as NIST-CSF and more specifically, the FAIR framework
- Experience with different data environments such as AWS, Hadoop, Hive, Vertica, SQL, and Oracle
- Critical thinking skills with an inquisitive and questioning nature Ability to think big picture; a "systems thinker”
- Must be able to operate at the detail level as well as able to operate effectively with senior leaders
- Build and nurture relationships, gain consensus for ideas and plans, and have excellent communication skills to present solutions that will facilitate data-driven solutions
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS