Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Director, Agile Strategy and PracticesLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170956BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!
Developing and implementing process design principles. Collaborating across disciplines to evaluate pain points and opportunities for improvement. Recommend organizational and team level changes to how products are delivered. Developing and executing team level and personal level training around lean practices. Evaluating and recommending organizational structure and roles and responsibilities. Evaluating, recommending, and executing processes around new product innovation. Help teams identify broken areas and a path to improvement. Evaluate and recommend tools to support product delivery. Help the organization understand and mitigate friction (organizational therapist). Play a key role on the leadership team. Build the advisory practice, assets, and providing thought leadership
- 8+ years of experience in successfully leading large-scale Agile transformations with methods such as XP, Scrum, Lean, or Kanban
- Hands-on experience applying Lean / Agile methodologies within software, infrastructure, hardware, and operational environments
- Have Agile or Scaled Agile certifications (SPC) or similar
- Senior Agile Leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors
- Ability to articulate the value drivers, benefits & challenges of an Agile transformation to c-suite stakeholders
- Ability to define and deliver measurable and lasting transformational results
- Ability to lead and scale large and complex change management initiatives
- Ability to coach/mentor client stakeholders
- Ability to articulate key differences and value drivers between traditional delivery and transformational agile delivery
Demonstrate a clear understanding of core Agile principles, methodologies & transformation strategies
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS