CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Manager, Web Content Production - Turner Brand ExperienceLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 169023BR Apply Now
The digital platforms manager will support all digital functions related to managing WarnerMedia's global corporate digital platforms, including www.turner.com, www.warnermediagroup.com, the employee intranets, and our visual message boards. You will work closely with editorial/communications team, graphics and photo post-production teams to publish content to the various platforms - quickly and accurately.
- Manage the development, production and deployment of large-scale digital platform requests (e.g., micro sites, advanced content pages), coordinating with design, photography and editorial teams.
- Assist with the daily maintenance of our Drupal web sites, ensuring the overall standards for appearance and usability are maintained - Manage user rights of our websites, including creating new user accounts
- Update digital message boards with new content, using boards' CMS tools
- Provide support and training to website and CMS users
- Participate in technical troubleshooting and testing of websites, partnering with our internal tech support team
- Monitor analytics and statistics of websites and mobile app traffic using Adobe Analytics and Chartbeat
- Fundamental web competencies including utilization of content management systems (Drupal, Wordpress, etc.) to create and update websites
- Technical troubleshooting skills - Detail oriented, with focus on quality and accuracy
- Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills along with ability to meet aggressive deadlines
The Turner Story
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, and NCAA March Madness.
Won't you be a part of our story?
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS