You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Digital Ads Platform - Summer 2017 Tech Intern - AtlantaLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 156699BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What will you be doing?
Tech Summer Intern position with work in a team that maintains and enhances digital advertising applications that allow Turner to monetize content across digital outlets. We will troubleshoot and configure platforms that deliver advertising to Turner websites and VOD content.
What do we require from you?
A technology background with an interest in development and digital advertising technologies.
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Internship dates are May 23, 2017 – August 4, 2017.
- All interns are expected to work 40 hours per week, and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided).
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.