CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Designer (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 176087BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
We are looking for a temporary designer to join our Audience Development team to support audience growth and engagement initiatives across CNN Digital's core and subscription products.
- As a dedicated designer you will help define and evolve best in class design for Audience Development campaigns, email subscription products, app store pages and landing pages.
- The designer will create and produce a variety of digital assets, including images, graphics and video, from concept to completion and adapt them for use on our various digital platforms.
- Responsibilities include basic design, production, generating comps and specs, image research, editing and maintaining existing component libraries and documentation.
- Our ideal candidate has a balance of both conceptual and production design and can work with a variety of different stakeholders in a fast-paced team environment.
- He/she must possess a strong graphic design base and also be well versed in digital media such as web browsers, social platforms and portable devices.
- He/she has a passion for translating ideas into creative graphics and designing experiences tailored to different channels and audiences.
- Design promotional assets for Audience Acquisition campaigns, designing layouts for multiple mediums, and enhancing existing creative files for different channels
- Create and refresh brand elements for email subscription products, including logos and components for email templates, landing pages and promotional assets
- Proactively provide ideas and solutions to design challenges
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices for design, conversion, dynamic content, and testing methodologies.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in Product and Visual Design to maintain design system for subscription product email templates, Audience Acquisition assets and app store creatives
- Perform regular audits to ensure visual and branding consistency across all design elements produced
- Work closely with stakeholders in Audience Development and Editorial to create design elements for different target audiences, highlighting different user value propositions
- Work with Product and Visual Design to create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Works collaboratively and influentially as a key member on a team with dedicated cross-functional partners from product, technology, delivery, and others.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and relevant professional experience.
- Proficiency in a variety of digital product design/prototyping tools, including Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Abstract and Principle.
- Ability to be agile among a changing environment.
- Curiosity that sparks collaboration, communication and innovation.
- Pride in your work product that drives you to create the best result every day.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS