You provide the motivation, the will and the work ethic; we’ll provide the career opportunities and access you need to get going – think of it as a professional alley-oop. Work with us and we’ll put you in the thick of things, side-by-side with the best in entertainment, news and sports. Check for our current openings below.
Design/VFX T3 Trainee - Turner StudiosLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167376BR Apply Now
- Have the opportunity to create assets/content for our Sports partners
- Version for existing/new projects
- Provide designer support by rotoscoping and other asset preparation
- Perform package/asset delivery
- Monitor/QC work headed to partners
- Demo reel required
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Strong communicator
- High attention to detail
- Customer Service Skills a must
- Passion for motion graphics and social design
- The Turner Trainee Team (T3) program is designed for recent college graduates who have a driving desire to succeed in the media industry.
- Trainees will be selected to receive a hands-on learning experience for 11 months in Turner's leading divisions.
- All T3's must be no more than 2 years post-graduation with a bachelor’s or graduate degree from an accredited university.
- This program is paid, with benefits.
- Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS