Turner's robust technology division provides the infrastructure to support the digital extension of our brands and creates unique ad-serving solutions through the design, development and delivery of key media technologies. Check out Turner’s Information Technology jobs.
Cyber Incident ResponderLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167426BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Tech at Turner
Our innovations impact advertising, data management, information security, content creation and delivery, business operations, broadcasting and ultimately, the fan experience.
[adult swim], Bleacher Report, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, CNN, ELEAGUE, FilmStruck, Great Big Story, HLN, iStreamPlanet, Super Deluxe, TBS, Turner Classic Movies (TCM), TNT, truTV and Turner Sports You’ll be part of a company that enables community and belonging by creating content that connects with fans when, how and where they want it.
The Incident Responder is a member of the Turner Counter Threat Unit. They play a critical role as a third-tier responder, responsible for analyzing alerts and notifications that come out of preventative and detective security infrastructure, as well as escalations from the Security Operations Center. They'll play a pivotal role in investigating and responding to threats that are targeting Turner systems.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead root cause analysis of problems
- The ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows, MacOS and forensic analysis
- Knowledge of malware families and network attack vectors
- Knowledge about Exploits, vulnerabilities, network attacks
- Strong knowledge of web applications and APIs
- Familiarity with static and dynamic malware analysis
- Experience with Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Antivirus Systems
- Experience performing log analysis from a variety of sources
- Effective in collaboration with teams in remote offices
- Must have experience working with Information Security programs
- Must have experience with information security SIEMs, vulnerability scanners and application scanners (e.g. Splunk, Qualys, and AppScan)
- Must be proficient with Linux administration and scripting (Perl, Python, PowerShell, bash); RegEx and PCRE experience is desirable
- Experience with cloud environments a plus
- Experience with CDNs a plus
- Experience with Data Analytics a plus
- Security certification: CISSP AND/OR CEH preferred
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS