Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
CSSU Projects Temporary Project CoordinatorLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 176092BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
We are looking for a Temporary Project Coordinator to work within the CSSU projects team to assist with daily project management for the on-air graphics team. Our projects group is within the Creative Services Sports Unit at Turner Sports. Our team manages all the on-air graphics for all Sports properties. We are looking for someone to assist with the daily activities across the team such as managing sponsorship elements, production needs, managing timelines and creative schedules.
- Assist creative production process for all on-air creative requests for NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, ELEAUGE on TBS, UEFA, March Madness on TBS, TNT, TruTV in conjunction with CBS
- Assign projects to designers based on availability and timeliness
- Determine prioritization across projects and for linear designers
- Maintain project status tracker and cards in trello
- Manage folders and projects in Frame.IO
- Act as a liaison between other departments using creative assets
- Assist sales projects that include design and graphics work across all platforms
- Point person for all in-game graphics needs (wrap-around animations, insert graphics, promo elements)
- Understanding of Adobe Products to facilitate cohesion between designers
- Reports to Associate Project Manager of Design
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous experience using tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Hardworking, highly organized, and detail oriented with a proactive approach.
- No issue with working long or abnormal hours.
- Able to calmly work under pressure and fast to adapt to changing environment.
- Able to learn quickly, multitask and problem solve.
- Able to effectively communicate and cultivate relationships.
- Understanding of pre-production workflow and Knowledge of the NBA, MLB, NCAA and ELEAGUE is a plus.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS