Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
CSSU Project Coordinator TemporaryLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172995BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitterand Facebook
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT, truTV and NBA TV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, B/R Live check it out!
We are looking for a Temporary Project Coordinator to work within the CSSU projects team to assist with daily project management. Our projects group is within the Creative Services Sports Unit at. Turner Sport. Our team manages all the on-air, print, digital, and out of home promotions for our Sports properties. We are looking for someone to assist with the daily activities across the team such as managing promotional creative grids, managing timelines and creative schedules.
- Work closely with various project leads and marketing teams on linear and digital asset creation, prioritization, and deliverables.
- Build and manage creative promotion grids, timelines, and scheduling.
- Assist in the approval process for linear and digital creative and manage any revisions needed.
- Managing and assisting with our Award submissions.
- Lead our promo creative storage and organization.
- Provide support to various project leads as needs arise.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite
- Hardworking, organized and very detail oriented.
- No issue with working long or abnormal hours.
- Able to learn quickly, multitask and problem solve.
- Able to effectively communicate and cultivate relationships.
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS