Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
CSSU Billboard Project Coordinator (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 173680BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
We are looking for a Temporary Project Coordinator to work within the CSSU Projects team to mainly manage the billboards for our various Turner Sports broadcasts. A billboard is a brief announcement identifying the sponsors for each broadcast. We are looking for someone to implement an organizational workflow between our sales departments supplying the assets for each billboard and our producer responsible for the edits and delivery of each set.
- Organize, compile, and diligently maintain all billboard information
- Request, receive, and organize all billboard assets
- Build and manage timelines and scheduling for billboard production
- Effectively communicate deadlines to sales/sponsors
- Communicate billboard needs to the editor and producer responsible for execution/deliverables
- Work with our production manager to schedule billboard voice over recordings
- Quality check each set of billboards
- Facilitate and manage billboard approvals as needed
- Provide support to various project leads as needs arise
- Assist with our creative storage and organization
- Project management experience preferred
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite
- Hardworking, organized and very detail oriented
- Able to effectively communicate and cultivate relationships
- Able to learn quickly, multitask and problem solve
- No issue with working long or abnormal hours, including weekends
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS