Cross-Platform Assoc ProducerLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175535BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented <br>storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, <br>DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Business Unit Overview
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Join CNN's inclusive Image+Sound team! As a member of Image+Sound you'll be part of a group focused on excellence. You'll work to develop yourself and discover ways to release your creativity. In Image+Sound we work hard, and we play hard.
The Cross Platform Associate Producer is part of Image+Sound's Production Services unit. Production Services provides 24/7 production and editorial expertise to support CNN's storytelling.
As a member of Production Services, you will contribute to creating a great work environment where you can grow in your career and be part of a high performing team that delivers quality journalism for CNN worldwide. The Production Services Cross Platform Associate Producer is responsible for performing a variety of duties across ALL of CNN's platforms.
- The Cross Platform Associate Producer (CPAP) will work in six (6) month rotations across CNN's Broadcast & Digital Platforms
- You will collaborate with show teams, digital teams, and specialized departments in various roles
- You will support CNN's television and digital platforms daily production
- As a CPAP, you will pitch content ideas to various partners
- You will write, edit, and produce for CNN
- You will have the chance to participate in growth and development opportunities
- Generating story ideas for CNN Domestic, CNN Digital, and other key partners within the CNN family
- Editing content
- Researching stories
- Field producing
- Show production
- Two (2) plus years of experience in news or video production.
- A strong curiosity for news production on broadcast and digital platforms.
- Understanding of file-based workflows.
- A passion for storytelling.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- A strong curiosity for current and historic events.
- A motivation to grow and adapt to a rapidly changing business
- A solid understanding in the use of social media in daily news.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Control room experience a plus.
- A self-starter.
- Bachelor's degree (typically in liberal arts such as journalism, English, political science) or similar demonstrated on the job experience.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS