Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Creative Director, CNN Creative MarketingLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171748BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
Creative Director (Brand Group) Partnering with the Marketing Director, the Creative Director will be responsible for brand development of multiple shows and programs. This position will oversee the strategic marketing and communication for priority-specific brands across all communication points and media platforms.
- Collaborating with senior department leadership and Directors, the Creative Director will help facilitate the translation of marketing objectives into creative strategies and provide appropriate brand solutions.
- This is a multifaceted role, providing leadership, supervision and scheduling of assigned team.
- The Creative Director will be held responsible for the level of creative ideas, design and final production of the ideas.
- The creative must be constantly pushing the CNN brand in both fresh direction and final execution.
- In addition, the Creative Director will be constantly teaching Senior Writer/Producers inside the team, as well as personally learning from interaction across the multiple verticals inside the Creative Marketing Group.
- BA or BS with Mass Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Design or Marketing
- Minimum 7-10 years of creative television marketing/planning experience
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and applied design principles
- Thorough knowledge of national and world news and entertainment events
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication and management skills
- Experience in developing marketing plans and/or familiarity with CNN programming, media reach and on-air talent preferred
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS