Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
CounselLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 161123BR Apply Now
TBS, Inc. is an American media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
What will you be doing?
- Responsibilities include providing legal counsel with regard to privacy and information security compliance, related contracting support (drafting, negotiation, advice) to business units in global media company
- Areas supported include privacy, information security, technology and general corporate activity
- Four to eight years practicing law at a reputable law firm or comparable in house experience; privacy and technology transactional experience required, and substantive work in online privacy and information security areas preferred
- Experience with advising product, data and technology teams on privacy matters related to digital and data products, interest-based advertising, analytics and digital advertising technology, international privacy and cross border transfer issues
- Excellent academic credentials and references, solid drafting and negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills and must be collaborative and team oriented
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work under pressure and juggle effectively competing priorities, with excellent analytical and organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to interact productively with other attorneys and staff, client groups, opposing counsel and regulators
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS