Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Counsel, Turner SportsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170736BR Apply Now
The Turner Sports Story Turner Sports, a division of WarnerMedia, is where sports and technology fuse to deliver the best game experience anywhere, anytime. Follow @TurnerSportsPR on Twitter to learn more about us.
WarnerMedia seeks an attorney to fill a position working with its digital and linear sports businesses such as Bleacher Report, the NBA on TNT, and NCAA March Madness on TBS, TNT, and truTV.
- Primary responsibilities would include drafting and negotiating technology and vendor agreements
- Inbound and outbound licensing agreements
- League, team and conference rights acquisition
- Production and talent agreements
- Sponsorship agreements
- Support of new media offerings
- Advising on rights and intellectual property issues
- Content clearance
- Counseling on technology, privacy and promotional matters and initiatives
- 4+ years of transactions and intellectual property experience at a reputable law firm and/or corporation
- Entertainment, sports and/or technology experience preferred
- Excellent academic credentials and references, and strong interpersonal, analytic and drafting skills
- A pragmatic decision maker
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS