Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Counsel, Turner SportsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 167917BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
This Is Why We Play! NBA Digital is where sports and technology fuse to deliver the best game experience anywhere, anytime. From the casual fan to the die-hards, there's nothing between you and the game. Be part of a team whose passion and commitment for sports is reflected in our products.
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. seeks an attorney to fill a position working with Turner's digital and linear sports businesses
- Primary responsibilities would include drafting and negotiating technology and vendor agreements, inbound and outbound licensing agreements, league, team and conference rights acquisition, production and talent agreements, sponsorship agreements, support of new media offerings, advising on rights and intellectual property issues, content clearance, and counseling on technology, privacy and promotional matters and initiatives
- 4+ years of transactional and intellectual property experience at a reputable law firm and/or corporation
- Entertainment, sports and/or technology experience preferred
- Additional requirements include excellent academic credentials and references, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, initiative, sound judgment and strong negotiating, drafting and analytical skills
- Must be a team player with the ability to serve multiple clients in a fast-paced environment and effectively juggle competing priorities
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS