Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Counsel, Technology TransactionsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 164873BR Apply Now
The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia and its business units deliver premium brands recognized worldwide such as HBO, CNN, TNT, TBS, TCM, truTV, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report and so much more. Together these business units are leaders in the industry delivering the highest quality content on multiple platforms to their fans.
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- for its Atlanta office
- Areas supported include technology and operations infrastructure for linear broadcast networks and digital properties; software and application development; data strategy and licensing; and distribution technologies for WarnerMedia brands including HBO, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more
- Substantive work in digital platforms and intellectual property areas preferred
- Excellent academic credentials and references, superior drafting and negotiating skills, strong inter-personal skills and must be collaborative and team oriented
- A strategic thinker and highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities effectively
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to interact productively with other attorneys and staff, in-house client groups and opposing counsel
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS