Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Coordinator, Special ProjectsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168502BR Apply Now
Turner, a WarnerMedia company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner's consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, tbs, TNT, Cartoon Network, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, NCAA March Madness & PGA Tour. http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
We see this as THE opportunity for an early stage HR professional or someone who is transitioning in their career to broaden your exposure to the exciting field of talent management - the side of human resources that focuses on learning, diversity, performance and company culture.
Maybe one week you'll be helping activate a pop-up learning experience in the middle of our Midtown, Atlanta campus, the following week researching change management techniques for our colleagues in New York and Los Angeles or corralling staff for a film screening event at CNN's Headquarters.
Alongside your talent management colleagues, you'll interact with every brand that represents Turner and across all job levels to help us ensure we're creating the best employee experience humanly possible.
- Coordinate and manage projects and special projects related to the services provided by Turner's Talent Management team; to include organizational development and learning efforts, recruiting, diversity & inclusion initiatives, culture and engagement, social responsibility and health and wellness engagements;
- Provide research on industry trends and best practices;
- Assist with logistics and registration needs for nine business resource groups upon request
- Provide facilitation and follow-up support to learning and OD consultants for custom client engagements;
- Order assessments at the request of learning and OD consultants;
- Help with administration of department calendar for various learning programs and ad hoc team initiatives
- Coursework and/or on-the-job experiences in learning, organizational development, psychology, sociology and/or change management.
- Demonstrated experience in working in highly matrixed organizations, student groups, etc.
- Excellent organizational and computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint/Keynote)
- Ability to take direction from multiple stakeholders and appropriately prioritize incoming work
- Prefer variety vs. routine work patterns
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- (preferred) Basic-level experience with editing video
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS