Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Coordinator, Digital Operations and Campaign ManagementLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171762BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
The Coordinator, Campaign Management and Digital Operations will play a pivotal role in driving audience growth, increasing engagement and building loyalty across all of tbs, TNT, and TruTV's consumer-facing digital properties. This includes their websites, mobile apps, streaming players and other connected devices.
- Ensure content inside our consumer digital products is accurate, comprehensive, easy-to-use, and beautiful
- Develop and manage custom marketing campaigns for key tentpoles (ex: sweepstakes, contests, UGC, quizzes)
- Work with Marketing teams to develop and execute user acquisition campaigns
- Work with Brand Strategy team to execute loyalty program-focused campaigns within our products
- Conduct A/B testing across digital products to increase engagement and conversion
- Manage brand content on various 3rd party sites like Wikipedia, iMDB to improve SEO
- Work with Analytics team to develop monthly reports specific to Digital Operations KPIs and analyze data
- 3+ years working in the digital content space
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Drupal or similar CMS
- Basic image editing skills (eg Photoshop)
- Comfort with JIRA or other ticket-tracking systems
- Detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple work streams for on-time project delivery
- Experience working with product teams, developers, designers to build new digital products
- Experience creating reports and providing data analysis
- Broad knowledge and appreciation of TV industry and tbs/TNT/truTV shows is a plus
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS