Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Technical Senior Sourcer - TemporaryLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170763BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia delivers brands like HBO, CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We aim to deliver the world’s best stories and most engaging content from talented storytellers and journalists to audiences around the globe.https://www.warnermediagroup.com/
See what it’s like to work at ! Follow us onInstagram, TwitterandFacebook
You will work alongside a team of seasoned technical recruiters to identify passive candidates for a specific job, job family or future opportunities within the technical space.
- Proactively identify passive candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including: online databases, online research tools, social media, job boards, contact lists, and employee referrals, as well as through networking and cold calling
- Generate candidates through extensive name generation research, relationship building, complex internet searches, existing talent pool database scrubbing, and research
- Work directly with hiring managers to understand pipeline needs and partner to build the appropriate experience to execute on it such as hosted networking events/meet-ups
- Provide feedback to recruiters on the recruitment market place that helps keep managers informed about realistic expectations. Attend meetings with recruiters when necessary to gain a better understanding of required talent pool.
- 3+ year's experience in recruiting and/or sourcing or relevant professional in a related research field
- Strong research skills including curiosity and problem solving
- Knowledge of current sourcing techniques preferred
- Ability to engage passive candidates via multiple communication techniques to network and generate referrals and additional leads
- Ability to engage with recruiters and hiring managers
- listen to needs and consult around candidate availability and expectations
- Ability to generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- Exceptional planning, time management, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS