Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
Content Security & Anti Piracy - Summer 2017 Tech Intern - AtlantaLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 156700BR Apply Now
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
What does our department do?
The Content Security team, part of Turner's Information Security Office is looking for a candidate interested in joining a small team to help manage the day to day operations and gain an introduction to anti-piracy tools and processed and help manage and improve the set of tools used for our operational duties
What will you be doing?
- Help build and deploy YouTube fingerprinting automation platform
- Help manage agile Dev of Anti-Piracy tools
- Help manage day to day Anti -Piracy operations
- Help review and analyze content security solutions (DRM, transport, application code
What do we require from you?
The candidate should know or at a minimum have been exposed to:
- Basics of Video processing
- Basics of Cryptography
- Knowledge of Network transport protocols
- Development protocols --> scripting language such as Python, Ruby --> web development framework such as Django --> database administration such as mSQL, mySQL --> Unix/Linux systems administration using CLI
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Internship dates are May 23, 2017 – August 4, 2017.
- All interns are expected to work 40 hours per week, and paid competitively based on location (relocation is not provided).
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.