CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
CNN Digital Needs Product GurusLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 168553BR Apply Now
We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
- Content Platform (CMS) – Management of greenfield build of editorial tools especially with a SaaS strategy, advanced data usage within a CMS
- Video Platform and Services – Innovative and Video-focused visionary to drive the end-to-end technology services for video delivery and players. Drive the evolution of our video products and services for live and VOD content
- Data and Machine Learning – Drive machine learning and personalization with large userbase, large scale stream processing pipelines, video/audio/text processing pipelines, privacy by design experience, data integration around instrumentations, user segmentation and analysis
- Direct to Consumer Capabilities, Registration and User Profile Management – Create a smooth user experience around registration, profile, data collection & advanced experiences via user data
- Curiosity that sparks collaboration, communication and innovation
- Remote working arrangements available
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS