CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
CNN Digital Needs Product DesignersLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 170568BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN Digital Needs Brilliant Product Designers We are CNN. THE WORLD'S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
- It's not about the level. It's about you. We don't want to put you in a box. We want you to break it. You will work in an environment of focused cross-functional teams who are highly collaborative. Sharing experiences and skills across these teams strengthens us and our products. We are looking for Product Design wunderkinds at all-levels of experience in the following areas.
- Content Platform (CMS).
- Design and UX of a suite of next-generation editorial and CMS tools with a SaaS strategy.
- Web and Apps.
- Intuitive, feature-rich experiences for our audiences across our core platforms- CNN.com on mobile and desktop web, CNN iOS and Android apps, and our OTT/Ten-foot experiences.
- Direct to Consumer Capabilities, Registration and User Profile Management.
- User experience around registration, profile, data collection & advanced experiences using user data.
- Video Platform and Services.
- Innovative, video-focused product design of end-to-end technology services for video delivery and players, including video products and services for live and VOD content.
- Utilize user-centered research methodologies to define and visualize product-related hypotheses and recommendations.
- Facilitate workshops, elicit ideas, build shared understanding, and help develop use cases and high-level requirements.
- Create storyboards, user flows, and wireframes to effectively conceptualize and thoroughly communicate detailed user behaviors.
- Conduct light usability research and synthesize feedback into iterative design enhancements.
- Prototype design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Deliver meticulous, high-fidelity design deliverables to development teams and work within and contribute to a component-based visual design system.
- Work collaboratively and influentially as a key member on a team with dedicated cross-functional partners from product, technology, delivery, and others.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and relevant professional experience with digital products.
- Ability to be agile among a changing environment.
- Curiosity that sparks collaboration, communication and innovation.
- Pride in your work product that drives you to create the best result every day.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS