Collectively, TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) and truTV provide a blend of original and reality programming, marquee sports, popular licensed series, movies and classic film. The division is filled with passionate producers, supporters and admittedly proud consumers of great entertainment. If you love television, there’s no better place to work.
CG Artist - Specialist (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172514BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Turner Studios is an organization focused on next generation content creation. Comprised of an amazing group of open, collaborative and innovative artists, crafts people, leaders, strategists and communicators we work closely with our partners throughout Turner to make sure we have the resources needed to grow our business, and our brands. Whether it be a brand specific campaign or event, a portfolio-based initiative or a corporate communications tool, Turner Studios has the capabilities to consult, innovate and create. Everything we do revolves around two driving principles: to always be a resource for Turner brands, while never contradicting their vision and goals; and to always provide positive economic value to Turner.
Here's the pitch: 1. You come to work 2. You do cool work for our network partners 3. You have some fun in the process 4. Oh yeah, we pay you for that! 5. Got bad teeth or a hammer toe? The gig comes with benefits!!
Now the "official" pitch: The Turner Studios Apprenticeship program is a two-year program geared to grow talent who dream of making magic and have a passion to pursue a career as a 3D Artist.
- Working with CG artists in Maya, 3D Studio Max and/or Cinema 4D on 3D motion graphic packages and visual effects for our sports partners
- There will be an extensive focus on the utilization of the Maya and Vray, Substance Painter and Adobe Creative Cloud, (specifically Photoshop and After Effects).
- Candidates should have experience with the foundations of 3D design essentials, such as:
- A basic understanding of animation in Maya
- Hard surface modeling In Maya and 3D Studio Max
- Shading in Substance Painter and Vray
- A good eye for lighting and design details
- A general understanding of compositing
- A general understanding of Houdini simulations is a plus.
- Demo reel of current work required
- Relevant experience, television post-production preferred
- Solid Maya generalist skills
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Able to perform under very tight deadlines
- Meticulous organization and categorizing skills
- Ability to prep material per a designer's instructions
- Ability to work with a team
- Self-motivated/ Takes initiative / Intuitive
- Time management skills
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS