CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Audience Intelligence Analyst- CNN DigitalLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 175178BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
We are looking to hire an Analyst, Experimentation on the Quantitative Testing team at CNN Digital.
A successful candidate will support A/B and multivariate testing strategy, results analysis, and insights communication in close partnership with Manager, Experimentation and cross-functional web and app teams.
This position requires forward-thinking, endless curiosity, creativity, strong analytical skills, and excellent communication and time management skills.
- Championing and evangelizing test and learn methods and best practices, serving as subject matter expert
- Gathering and performing analysis on multiple data sources while balancing editorial and business objectives to derive insights and determine recommendations for experiments
- Working closely with Manager, Experimentation on experimentation inputs and insights
- Presenting insights and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders and leadership teams
- Collaborating with Data Science, when relevant, on further and deeper analysis of experiment results
- Sizing and scoping testing opportunities and determining potential impact of ideas
- Performing ad-hoc reporting and analyses as needed
- Building upon, evolving, and improving upon current analysis practices
- Building and maintaining regular reporting?
- Passionate about deriving insights; intellectually curious and inquisitive
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging large, complex data sets and statistical analysis
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver complex messages to diverse audiences
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking, prioritization, and scheduling skills and practices
- Ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy and demonstrate creative and problem-solving skills
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with, or knowledge of, data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau).
- Good understanding and experience with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies and analysis
- Interest in working in a lean environment within a large organization, where continuous innovation is desired and ambiguity is the norm
- Past experience with web reporting technologies, site reporting tools, and SQL skills.
- Strong working knowledge of analytics platforms, eg Adobe Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or a comparable field.
- Significant knowledge of the digital media space, including the digital business models and the display advertising business.
- Experience in A/B and Multivariate testing and personalization campaigns, ideally with Optimizely.
- Creating and testing hypotheses based on insights from audience targeting and analyses
- Experience working in a global editorial organization
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS