CNN Worldwide is a portfolio of two dozen news and information services across every available platform to more than 2 billion people, in more than 200 countries and territories. With editorial operations around the globe, the people who work here are on-the-ground connected and committed to telling the world’s stories with accuracy and immediacy.
Audience Acquisition AnalystLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 171288BR Apply Now
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The Audience Acquisition Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager of Audience Acquisition on the Audience Development team at CNN Digital. As a member of the Audience Acquisition team, you will support audience growth, activation and engagement strategy for CNN Digital, exploring how to reach more users, retain new users and increase engagement. This role is primarily responsible for supporting paid and organic Audience Acquisition efforts across CNN Digital.
He/she has a passion for developing campaign strategies and optimizations across the entire conversion funnel, suggesting new user acquisition platforms, channels and partners for growth. Our ideal candidate is a team player who has a desire to grow within their role and proactively takes on new opportunities. He/She is hungry to learn and make an impact on the organization and its performance.
- Own tracking and reporting of audience acquisition and activation performance, including data around user behavior, opportunities for scale, and conversion rate optimization
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and identify new levers to help move key metrics
- Translate data into actionable insights and make recommendations to maximize ROI based on the understanding of the lifetime value of a user/subscriber
- Support the execution and optimization of campaigns across acquisition channels including Facebook, Instagram, Google and Newsletters
- Drive campaign strategy and funnel optimization through creative iteration and A/B testing
- Support the Audience Acquisitions team in organizational and partner management tasks
- Proactively execute opportunities to improve individual and team output, performance, and efficiency
- Bachelor in Science degree (STEM), Marketing, Journalism or related area of study, or a combination of relevant education and experience
- Digital Media, Analytics, Marketing or Agency experience is highly desired
- Experience performing and optimizing lead generation or app acquisition campaigns
- Email marketing, copywriting or design experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics preferred) with an understanding of digital analytics as it relates to user behavior and campaign performance
- Experience with mobile attribution tools is a plus
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; Experience with data visualization tools is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills to assess data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Knows how to tell a story with data by creating actionable insights and presentations that make the information easy to digest
- Details obsessed and results driven, but keeps the big picture in mind and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Independently-motivated and extremely proactive, with an ability to perform with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to organize, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS