Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Associate Producer, Turner Sports Sales & MarketingLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 166571BR Apply Now
The media landscape is constantly evolving. Staying out front is number one priority.
We are Turner Ignite Sports and we deliver enhanced value and solutions directly to brands, mitigating the waste of working across multiple properties and agencies. Powered by our unrivaled line-up of properties, we are changing the paradigm for sports and lifestyle marketers. These services are blended with our owned and operated media scale to provide a better more streamlined way for advertisers to connect with consumers.
We need an Associate Producer of Sales & Marketing that will work with multiple parts of our business; creative, production, sales and engineering. Our goal is to pitch and execute customized sponsorship and marketing concepts for our salesforce, helping secure revenue opportunities for the business and having a direct impact on our bottom line.
The Day to Day
- Asset Management: Collection, management, and dissemination of sponsored assets from multiple sports and platforms.
- Assist in the development of sales materials including sales presentations, videos, images, and articles as needed
- Develop new content-based concepts, write scripts, and prepare necessary pitch related material. Including graphics, videos, and decks.
- Proficient working with camera equipment, audio equipment, and editing software.
- Provide sponsorship support to national sales offices
- Execute against tight timelines and specific deadlines
- Work with engineering to development internal media management systems.
- Work with execution team to capture and disseminate all aired sponsored elements to national sales team.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and responsibilities of the department as assigned by management.
- Available to work non-traditional hours on occasion i.e. nights, weekends, holidays.
- Shoot and edit behind-the-scenes material to support internal and external projects.
- Knowledge of NBA, MLB, PGA, eSports and the general sports media landscape desired
- Sports knowledge and passion required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and team
- Proficiency with Final Cut Pro, AVID, Adobe Premier or other non-linear edit systems a must
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and highly organized
- Must possess ability to handle multiple tasks and be resourceful; project management skills required
- Must be solutions oriented when dealing with difficult executions and situations
- Needs to be a self-starter
- Must have excellent follow-through
- Writing, shooting, and editing skills a plus
- Ability to oversee production sessions including edit, graphic design, compositing, and sound
Did we mention…
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for WorkingMothers
- An in-houselearning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS