Associate Producer, CNN SportsLocation Atlanta, United States Job ID 163631BR Apply Now
- The Associate Producer will edit sports highlights, support Bleacher Report cut ins on CNN-US, and support newsgathering efforts as part of the sports desk.
- The AP may fill in to produce sports cut ins including writing scripts, marking scripts with production cues and creating elements for shows.
- Must be able to interact with CNN sports, news producers and production staff on domestic and international news shows as well as Turner Sports.
- Duties to include, but not be limited to preparing video under rights restrictions, creating graphics, supporting sports newsgathering efforts, assisting producer as needed and any assignments deemed necessary by supervisor.
- BS degree in broadcasting or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Domestic & International Sports
- Non-linear editing experience
- Must be familiar with INEWS, Outlook
- All applicants must have a good understanding of sports in a news environment, basic news writing skills and the ability to work well under deadline pressure.
- Must have knowledge of how to research a story and understanding of what is a credible source.
- A working knowledge of CNN's proxy edit, media source, and archive library is expected.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS