Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Associate DirectorLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 173487BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
Temporary Associate Director
- The AD is responsible for punching cameras on the backbench router to give NBA TV a clean feed of the home show broadcast.
- They also the primary communication between truck and the Atlanta integration control room.
- Pre-Game discussion with Line Producer Pre-Game discussion
- Lead EVS Op to determine which elements will be sponsored & which elements are safe to air.
- Pre-Game discussion with Director - determine cut-away camera(s), protocol and usage
- Pre-Game discussion with Technical Director on M/E1 Clean Feed process
- Review Game Commercial Format and length of Commercial Breaks
- Review Game Production Format to determine sponsored elements and storylines: Review Game Camera plan (# and position)
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS