Simply, Turner is a place that values individuals. We support our people with resources and rewards that foster whole-life satisfaction and provide an environment where professional aspirations and personal goals can co-exist and even further each other. With offices around the world, the opportunity to chart an exciting career is only limited by your imagination.
Assistant Marketing Manager (Temporary)Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 173852BR Apply Now
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
This position supports the development & execution of multifaceted marketing campaigns for TBS/TNT/TruTV Marketing Department within the Turner Entertainment Group. This temporary position provides assistance in the implementation of segments of major marketing campaigns (i.e. print, outdoor, social media, digital, promotions and consumer activations).
- Project managing and aiding in the development of several marketing campaign elements
- Includes coordination of creative development to fulfill media plans by working with Turner Media Group on specifications, delivery and approvals.
- Responsible for trafficking materials and fulfilling internal/external requests for creative assets, copy/show descriptions, premiums, status reports, etc.
- Responsible for assisting Director and marketing team with internal and external meeting materials such as developing PowerPoint presentations and preparing documents.
- Developing marketing collateral including working with management to select campaign creative, working with outside vendors when appropriate to create new materials, proofing materials and distributing to key stake holders on a timely basis.
- Assists in event planning for shows, premieres, special events, etc., including budget management for creation and production of materials.
- Updates the project timelines and status reports.
- Assists with the selection and purchase of premiums for shows, premieres, special events, etc.
- Liaison for vendor on quality and delivery.
- Gathers and compiles competitive intelligence for analysis by senior level marketing staff.
- Handles setting up agency capabilities presentations as needed.
- 1-2 years experience in media or entertainment marketing.
- Experience in television marketing a plus.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Candidate must be flexible, have strong communication skills, highly organized and capable of handling multiple projects at once in a fast paced environment.
- Power-point and Excel experience required, Photoshop and Graphic Design experience is a plus.
- Occasional weekend and evening work required.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Creative/Innovative attention to detail, client service, teamwork and passion for entertainment industry awareness and knowledge.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS