Turner Sports leads the industry in the delivery of premium sports content across all multimedia screens. With innovative digital strategies and go-big partnerships, the division delivers the brands and names, teams and games that fans crave. The properties that make up Turner Sports are highly competitive, top-rated and critically acclaimed – and so are the people who work here.
Assistant Manager, Analytics-Turner SportsLocation Atlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID 172345BR Apply Now
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
This Is Why We Play! NBA Digital is where sports and technology fuse to deliver the best game experience anywhere, anytime. From the casual fan to the die-hards, there's nothing between you and the game. Be part of a team whose passion and commitment for sports is reflected in our products.
The Assistant Manager, Analytics is responsible for providing database, product, and marketing reporting. This position will build out reporting, provide insights, and produce advanced analytics using a variety of reporting systems and tools.
- The Assistant Manager interfaces with various internal marketing, technology, products and sales groups resources to ensure that all needs are met and reports are distributed properly
- Will also work with SME's on the marketing operations team to document processes, such as automated sales reporting APIs and automated consumer registration processes from point of registration to data warehousing endpoints
- Support data mapping initiatives and the creation of data dictionaries.
- This position will work across all Turner Sports properties
- 3+ years analytics experience required
- 1+ years in a lead analytics role
- Can align with business stakeholders and across functional groups to define KPIs
- Intermediate to advanced fluency in Tableau
- Ability to connect to various data sources, create joins and knowledge of best practices for visualizing various data types. Looker experience a plus
- Capable of creating intuitive, self-serviceable data visualization solutions
- Able to work with technical groups to operationalize data from ingestion to data visualization. QA and validation experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced fluency in Microsoft Excel or related workbook tools
- Has data documentation and flow mapping experience using tools like Confluence and Lucid Charts
- Knowledge of marketing principles and trends related to online/ database marketing
- Experience with web analytics, such as Omniture
- SQL experience a plus
- Hands-on person with strong attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytical and research skills with proven data interpretation ability
- Strong creative design skills
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written - with the ability to prepare clear and concise findings documents
- Strong organizational, project management and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple assignments meeting all deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity, responsible, determined and self-motivated
- A team player with an ability to work collaboratively across functional groups and shared resources
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Management, Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics or related field preferred
We are storytellers.
Join our Talent Network – the first place our recruiters look for candidates when jobs open.
Get notified when we post jobs you're interested in. SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS